How to enjoy my life?
This is one of the most common thought which we question to ourselves every now and then....
So today I would like to share some of the methods which I have learned till now by listening, feeling and experiencing it!!!!
Ok you might have come across this situation and might also have defined like going out with friends, riding, driving, drinking,party etc.....as the ways of enjoyment but still we feel that we are not enjoying. What a plight the reason is we normally don't feel much on what we do, we cover it by the thoughts of past and future.
So the secret to enjoy the life is to you must feel and do and do and feel.
Yes I have reveled it to you we must feel and do what ever that we do whether it is work, party, travelling.....anything the more we feel the more we understand ourselves and the part of nature and eventually a feeling inside you arises giving you a sense of enjoyment in all and every aspect of your life:-)
So Do and Be at the same time to enjoy your life.
Cheers,
Kushal Aradhya
Hello friend...... thank you for visiting :-)
Now, How to enjoy my life?
I personally believe it completely depends on how you define enjoyment in your life. Yes what is your definition of enjoyment not others yours??
No comments:
Post a Comment